A reminder that PA archery hunting season for deer opens on Saturday, September 30.
Help is need at the Steak Stand at the Manheim Farm Show during the week of October 9-13, 2017.
Please click on the Signup Genius to sign up to help.
You may also sign up to help at the Steak Stand by calling either 717-665-6147 or 717-371- 4750.
- The indoor range is open to the public for handgun practice each Tuesday from 7 to 9 pm. A Range Safety Officer or NRA instructor will be on duty to assist and control the shooting. Contact: Allan Wolf 717 653- 9979 for more information.
- Trap Shooting practice is held every Wednesday from 5 pm to 7 pm and each Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm, weather permitting. This event is open to the public. Contact: Gary Roulston (717) 327- 5454
- The Retirees and Seniors Coffee Hour is held the second Monday of the month at 8 am. Contact: Charlie Nauman (717) 951- 6103
- Thursday, September 14 at 7 pm is the club's monthly membership meeting.
- The Tactical Shoot will be on September 23. Registration is from 8 to 9:30 am and is open to the public. Shooting starts at 10 am, after shooters' briefing. Contact: Dave Yutz (717) 435- 3327