All outdoor ranges will be closed on Monday and Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. to dusk until November 11th for Bow Hunting. The outdoor ranges will be off limit to the use of rifle, handgun, archery and trap shooting.
A great big THANK YOU to the members and friends who supported and helped at the Steak Stand during the week of the Manheim Farm Show.
- The indoor range is open to the public for handgun practice each Tuesday from 7 to 9 pm. A Range Safety Officer or NRA instructor will be on duty to assist and control the shooting. Contact: Allan Wolf 717 653- 9979 for more information.
- Trap Shooting practice is held every Wednesday from 5 pm to 7 pm and each Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm, weather permitting. This event is open to the public. Contact: Gary Roulston (717) 327- 5454
- The Retirees and Seniors Coffee Hour for October will be held on Monday the 16th at 8 a.m. Contact: Charlie Nauman (717) 951- 6103.
- Thursday, October 19 at 7 p.m. is the next club's monthly membership meeting.
- The Tactical Shoot will be on October 28th. Registration is from 8 to 9:30 a.m. and is open to the public. Shooting starts at 10 a.m. after shooters' briefing. Contact: Dave Yutz (717) 435- 3327